BioTecNika.Org - India's largest career Guidance portal for BioSciences is looking for competent candidate for the post of Junior Editor.
Ref code : JGJG - JE
Experience : Fresher - 3 Years
Education : B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E. M.Sc, M.Tech, PG Diploma in Life Sciences
Functional Area: Content Writer, Journalism & Writing
Location : Part Time / Work From Home / Online
Salary Range : 1.5 - 2.4 Lakhs Per annum
Job Description :
The candidate will be responsible to :
- Report various Vacancies from Life Sciences institutes & Companies and create Pages on them
- Create Relationships with HR managers of Biotech Companies
- Edit & Proof Read articles submitted by other correspondents
- Write Articles on various topics/career Avenues of life sciences
- Reply to queries of students.
- Ensure smooth functioning of day to day operations of the website
- Maintaining Biotecnika pages on Social Media
Desired Candidate Profile:
The candidate :
- Must be a M.Sc / B.Tech / B.Sc in any branch of life sciences with relevant experience
- Should be well versed with Computer usage, HTML, MS Office Tools.
- Must be ready to dedicate atleast 5 hrs/day
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be ready to learn new technologies and adopt aggressive approach towards work.